National UK Bus and Coach Finance Report
Funding the Road to Recovery
Access your copy of ‘Funding the Road to Recovery’, the National UK Bus and Coach Finance Report 2021, now for the very latest insights on:
- The market outlook and business performance from the lens of the industry
- The main operating restrictions facing the sector today
- Ambitious plans to invest in new and used assets to drive future growth
- The advanced technologies that operators are exploring currently
- The pivotal role of asset finance in funding recovery and growth
- Current attitudes concerning access to funding
- The vital role of intermediaries
- The five key attributes that operators are looking for most from their lending partners
Of all the industries in the UK, the British Bus and Coach sector has been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 outbreak and the impact of successive nationwide lockdown measures.
At Propel, we recognise that this is a critical time for the industry as it emerges from the pandemic. That’s why we partnered with Routeone magazine, a key resource for professional UK bus, coach and minibus operators, to commission an in-depth survey of 148 UK business owners on the challenges and opportunities facing the sector today. This important independent study explores their perceptions of and attitudes towards the sector’s financial outlook, the role of finance as a growth accelerator and the latest investment trends. The findings are timely, relevant and highly revealing.
Supporting British Bus and Coach operators on the next crucial phase of their business journey
This new study commissioned by Propel with Routeone magazine provides unique access to the thoughts and insights of Bus and Coach operators throughout the UK. The industry forms the backbone of the UK economy and has proved its resilience by facing its strongest challenges to date.
With an in-depth working understanding of the sector and the assets involved, Propel’s dedicated bus and coach finance team are working with operators nationwide to get Britain on the move once again by financing business-critical investments in vehicles, equipment and technology as a springboard to emergence and growth.